These loans are offered for 12-24 months, and guaranteed by Government to finance individual and economic groups who have no access to conventional financial institutions, for undertaking economic activities.
Conditions and Requirements for Uwezeshaji Loans:
• The customer/Group must have an account with KCBL e.g. savings account,
• Application Letter through Village Executive Officer/Ward Executive Officer/District Community Development Officer.
• Minutes of Group Resolution to borrow money
• An Applicant must come from SIHA District
• An Applicant must present a Simple Business Plan.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT TO OBTAIN A CREDIT FACILITY
A KCBL customer who has a desire to apply for a loan in the institution must fulfill the below requirements before writing application letter.
• Must have at least 3months well serviced saving account according to his or her business operations.
• Must have a continued/existing registered business/economic project.
• Must have a collateral (registered immovable property /house with deed) to secure his/her loan.
• Must have good history in other Financial Institutions.
• Visit to his /her business site and collateral.
Coupled with the above requirements later the client will need to submit the following documents:
• Audited accounts of his business
• Valid insurance for his/her collateral /property.
• Land rent for his/her collateral
• Fill the Spouse/Owner’s Consent form
• Register his /her collateral in favor of KCBL.
Without delay ,a client will get the loan as soon as possible after he/she completed the above requirements and documentation.