Senior ICT And System AdministratorReporting to Head of ICT
Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL) is the only Co-operative Bank in the country, Headquartered in Moshi – Kilimanjaro, is fully fledged Bank owned by Co-operatives and private business entities. The Bank is ambitiously reorganizing its business model and implementing growth strategy to widen nationwide outreach and network expansion to support government Co-operative movement agenda and mass market financial inclusion for Co-operatives, retail and SMES across the country.To deliver its strategic agenda and lasting customer experience, the BANK is seeking to recruit professional, competent and experienced Tanzanian to grow their careers
The Senipor ICT and system administrator will be responsible for overall ICT strategic planning, core banking management, process automation and innovations.
- Develop, maintain and ensure all time data replications and business continuity of DR site.
- Training users on new system to enhance their efficiency.
- Configuring new equipment e.g. personal computers, printers, modems, laptops, etc.
- Evaluating, Implementing, and managing the best practice for ICT systems security.
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance for hardware and software in all machines.
- Provide support on Core banking system by consulting the vendor to resolve business issues
- Ensuring a secure environment for equipment and safe operation in machines.
- Ensuring communication equipment and systems are in a working condition.
- Ensuring compliance with and adherence to purchase of system equipment, machinery and
software terms and conditions and warranties.
- Advice Head of ICT for innovations and acquisition of system hardware, software, machinery,
equipment and services.
- Manage and ensure core and all peripheral systems are up and running to support business
- Ensuring safe and proper control of access to Server Room and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Advice Head of ICT on acquisition of modern and the best ICT technology for banking
- Ensure banking systems compliance to monitoring and controlling tools and governance
- Develop and review quarterly system Compliance Self Assessment Templates.
- Ensure compliance to systems access right matrix, system audit trails and password.
- Updates compliance database/system with compliance findings by BOT Inspectors, External
Auditors and Internal Auditor.
- Liaise with all departments to provide all requisite system reports.
- Identify and manage ICT risk and execute DR Site test for core banking system to ensure
business continuity and data security.
- Ensure proper custody of system data logs, security logs, and CCTV footage.
- Ensure bank physical security gadgets are properly maintained, monitored and comply with
bank Physical Security Policy.
- Perform any other duty that you may be assigned by Head of ICT.
- Experience in support of Core Banking System (CBS) especially BR .NET will be an added
- The candidate should have atleast 4 years of experience in financial institution
- Knowledge in SQL commands and scripts will be an added advantage
- Senior ICT And System Administrator at Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL)
- Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Information Communication Technology or any other related disciplines.
- Professional IT Certification or Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Co-operative and Professional
- Customer service oriented
- High level of integrity
- Focus on control and compliance
- Pro activeness and innovative in solving issues.
- Passion for managing support activities, maintaining
control by being alert to, and proactively handle,
(potential) issues that may disturb operations, solving
issues by involving key stakeholders.
- Self-driven, values based innovative, independent
adaptive and results oriented person.