These are loans guaranteed by Government through Agricultural Input Trust Fund for agricultural inputs in duration of 12-24 months. These loans are specifically for:
• Agricultural Marketing Co-operative Societies (AMCOS)
• Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies (SACCOS)
• Registered stockiest / Agro-Input dealers.
• Individuals / Companies.
Conditions and Requirements for Pembejeo Loan:
• The customer must have an account with KCBL e.g. Savings a/c
• Application letter.
• Member/ Board Resolution to borrow (in case of groups, companies and co-operatives).
• Audited financial Statements for the last/previous financial year.
• Maximum Liability certificate from the Government (Assistant Registrar for Co-operative societies in case of AMCOS or SACCOS).
GENERAL REQUIREMENT TO OBTAIN A CREDIT FACILITY
A KCBL customer who has a desire to apply for a loan in the institution must fulfill the below requirements before writing application letter.
• Must have at least 3months well serviced saving account according to his or her business operations.
• Must have a continued/existing registered business/economic project.
• Must have a collateral (registered immovable property /house with deed) to secure his/her loan.
• Must have good history in other Financial Institutions.
• Visit to his /her business site and collateral.
Coupled with the above requirements later the client will need to submit the following documents:
• Audited accounts of his business
• Valid insurance for his/her collateral /property.
• Land rent for his/her collateral
• Fill the Spouse/Owner’s Consent form
• Register his /her collateral in favor of KCBL.
Without delay ,a client will get the loan as soon as possible after he/she completed the above requirements and documentation.