Mjengo Account

This is designed as a unique saving plan for all individual who wish to acquire better housing and Settlement scheme by depositing at least 30% of house project value as equity contribution. The deposit to be made gradually month by month until the 30% threshold is realized. The Bank will then finance the remaining 70% of the house.

The product is designed for staff/employees with low income earning, peasant, SME and MSEs who wish to own their dream house.


  • Multi-currency: TZS/USD
  • Initial opening Balance- TZS 100,000|FOREX 100
  • Minimum operating balance TZS 10,000/Forex 50
  • None Interest Bearing.
  • No transactional fees or Monthly fees.
  • No joint Operations.


  • Fund security.
  • Affordable operating balance.
  • No monthly Fees or Transactional fees.
  • Access to non-linked debit card.
  • Allows deposits any time


  • Signatory must be 18 years and above.
  • Legal ID (NIDA ID/Voter’s ID/Driver’s License/Passport/Zanzibar National ID). 
  • VEO/WEO Letter (if using ID’s apart from National ID).
  • 2 Passport size photos each.
error: Content is protected !!